Our upholstery cleaning process includes: Disinfects upholstery to remove harmful bacteria that can spread disease. Reduces common allergens from dust mites, pests, pet dander, pollen, and more, and we also provide deodorization and fabric protection, including upholstery cleaning service. We can also apply a special protective layer like scotch guard to enhance the appearance of your upholstery and protect the fabric from wear and tear, and spills.
Why replace upholstery when it can make it look like new once again?
We clean all types of upholstery whether they are upholstered for indoor or outdoor furniture. We can restore your microfiber sofa, suede armchair or even a leather loveseat, using Australia’s best upholstery cleaning process that is suitable for your fabric. Upon arrival at your home, our carpets cleaning technician will determine the proper cleaning method for your upholstered furniture. With proper care and an occasional deep cleaning of the upholstery, your upholstered furniture can be used for many years and will always look great, as well as providing a cleaner and healthier home for you, your children and your pets.
We are experienced in cleaning the finest of upholstered fabrics
The following important steps will be taken in cleaning your upholstery.
- Pre-Inspection: Our technician will perform special tests to determine the content of your fabric. The content will determine what type of cleaning solutions and techniques will be used. In addition, we will point out any potential permanent stains or areas of concern. We will give you an evaluation of expected results.
- Preparation: We will prepare the area where the upholstery will be cleaned to protect your surrounding furnishings.
- Pre-Vacuum: All upholstered furniture including cushion should be vacuumed thoroughly before cleaning. This step will remove dry soils and any loose particles from cracks and crevices.
- Pre-Treat: Depending on your fabric, a special solution designed for your fabric type and the soiling condition will be applied to emulsify the soil.
- Pre-Spot: Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
- Pre-Groom: The fabric will be gently groomed using soft brushes to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse: The soil is then extracted from the fabric with a gentle, controlled rinse.
- Neutralize: The fabric is then pH-balanced to maintain its soft, fresh feel.
- Post Stain Removal: Any stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our special stain solutions.
- Post Groom: The upholstery will then be prepared for drying with a gentle combing of the fabric.
- Speed Dry: High-velocity air movers are placed after cleaning to promote faster drying.
- Post-Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to ensure that your expectations have been met or exceeded!